The user interface of APEX and the App Builder will be refreshed to align better with Redwood, Oracle’s new user experience design language.
The URL syntax for pages and applications is being simplified to allow for friendlier URLs.
Faceted Search Enhancements
Faceted Search will be expanded to allow for conditional facets and the ability to refresh chart regions, among other enhancements.
Data Loading for Oracle Autonomous Database
Data loading will be extended to support loading files from Oracle Cloud OCI Object Store, and also support file formats Parquet and Avro.
Navigation Menus in Universal Theme will be expanded to support a new mega menu user interface.
Interactive Grid Improvements
Interactive Grid will be extended to support URL-based filtering, a new PL/SQL API, and other enhancements.
Report Export and Printing
Improvements include built-in PDF printing, native Excel export, and deeper integration with APEX Office Print.
Additional Oracle JET-based Components
We plan to adopt additional Oracle JET components for items such as the Date and Time Picker, Color Picker, and others.
New Productivity Apps
There will be two new productivity apps added the App Gallery: Employee Directory and a Ticketing System.
New Maps Component
A new region type will be provided that will enable rendering a map component based on maps from Oracle or other map providers.
Improved Life Cycle Management
We plan to introduce improved application export format, simplified patching, and more.
- Download BLOB From Database in Oracle APEX November 12, 2020
- What’s New in Oracle APEX 20.2 October 29, 2020
- Interactive Report Custom Search With Cell Highlight July 23, 2020
- Oracle Ramps Up Free Online Learning and Certifications for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database April 1, 2020
- Tabular Form Insert Data Using Loop March 30, 2020
- Oracle Apex Social Sign In with Google / Gmail March 28, 2020
- Learn how to resolve Image loading / Environment issue in Oracle Apex March 24, 2020
- What’s New in Oracle APEX 20.1 March 22, 2020
- Classic Report Column Total March 19, 2020
- APEX Confirm Message With Custom Event Dynamic Action March 18, 2020