Oracle Ramps Up Free Online Learning and Certifications for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database
By Raghu Viswanathan, Vice President of Education Products and Delivery, Oracle University—Mar 30, 2020
I’m happy to announce that Oracle is offering free access to online learning content and certifications for a broad array of users for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database. This program kicks off on Monday, March 30, 2020, and will be available until May 15, 2020.
Starting now, any user, including developers, technical professionals, architects, students and professors, will have quick and easy access to more than 50 hours of online training and 6 certification exams.
Oracle University will provide users with free access to an extensive library of materials for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database, as well as content related to topics such as data science, machine learning, and multi-cloud environments such as integration with Microsoft Azure.
We’re making high-quality videos, access to subject matter experts, and recorded demos of hands-on labs available anywhere, anytime so IT pros can accelerate their learning and gain highly sought-after skills. Machine translation (sub-titles only) will also be available for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish speaking countries for all the videos.
As our customers adapt to a rapidly evolving digital landscape, Oracle is stepping up its efforts to help build critical technical cloud skills they need to ramp up innovation. We believe that certifications help professionals develop in-demand skills, shorten turnaround times for customer projects, enhance their expertise and advance their careers, while improving their overall job performance.
Start learning and get certified in three easy steps:
Step 1: Get a free Oracle Single-Sign-On (SSO) account. If you have an SSO, skip to Step 2
- Click on Hello. Log In. (See far right corner of the page).
- Select “Create an account” and fill in the required fields.
- Verify account via email.
Step 2: Access learning paths through the links below:
- Oracle Autonomous Database Specialist
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Cloud Operations Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Professional
Step 3: Register and take your free certification exam. If you have a PearsonVue account, log in.
- If not, click “Create a web account” and follow instructions.
- Download BLOB From Database in Oracle APEX November 12, 2020
- What’s New in Oracle APEX 20.2 October 29, 2020
- Interactive Report Custom Search With Cell Highlight July 23, 2020
- Oracle Ramps Up Free Online Learning and Certifications for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Autonomous Database April 1, 2020
- Tabular Form Insert Data Using Loop March 30, 2020
- Oracle Apex Social Sign In with Google / Gmail March 28, 2020
- Learn how to resolve Image loading / Environment issue in Oracle Apex March 24, 2020
- What’s New in Oracle APEX 20.1 March 22, 2020
- Classic Report Column Total March 19, 2020
- APEX Confirm Message With Custom Event Dynamic Action March 18, 2020